[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 06:55:11 MST 2005

AHHH HA!  Yes that answered all of my questions.

Ok.. everything is right with the world, except I still can't get the
'pager' e-mail address to not be
userasteriskisrunningas at asteriskserver.com

I have a serveremail= string and that gets set for e-mails.. but I
don't see anything about a pager string.   I set the pagerfromstring
but that also seems to not change the e-mail address used for pagers.