[Asterisk-Users] Prompt translation: can't find "please wait try ext" prompt filename

Alexandre Leclerc aleclerc at ipso.ca
Mon Sep 19 05:53:05 MST 2005

Hi all,

I'm currently doing a french canadian (quebec) translation of the
prompts. Almost all the about 140 default prompts are done, but there is
one I can't find...

In the directory, when the user found the good persor it press '1'. Then
"Please whait while I try extension..." prompt is played. I can't find
it and in "asterisk -r" mode the prompt is not displayed, but only the
numbers.

I tried pls-hold-while-try.gsm but this isn't it.

Anyone has a clue? Is it hardcoded in the PBX? (I have version 1.0.9)

--
Alexandre Leclerc