[Asterisk-Users] Voipbuster in Australia -- delay problem

Rudolf Ladyzhenskii rudolfl at optusnet.com.au
Mon Sep 19 04:25:22 MST 2005

Thanks, Paul

I have tried to set tos=0x18 and this improved it a lot.

Also, looks like I have to seriosly look into setting up QoS on my firewall.
At the monet I shut down P2P application running on one of the PC and this
has helped too. Not sure why it was affecting delay. I would expect actual
quality to degrade if not enough bandwith present.

Anyway, it is much better now.

Rudolf