[Asterisk-Users] problems with remote access to PSTN

asterisk at frameweb.it asterisk at frameweb.it
Mon Sep 19 00:53:06 MST 2005

Hi,
I configured a pair of asterisk box, one of them (the first) ISDN connected
to the PSTN.
I configured an "integrated" dial plan, and I SIP connected the two pbx.
No problems in dialing extensions defined in one of the two pbx from any
pbx.

My problem is this: How can I make the users logged in to the second pbx to
dial
an external number using the ISDN connection of the first ?

I tried to define in the extensions.conf of the second:

exten =>
_9901234567890,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:2}@myfirstpbx.mydomain.mycountry,30,tr)
exten => _9901234567890,2,Macro(outisbusy)       ; No available circuits

On the first pbx, if I dial a number starting with "0", the number is
passed to the ISDN line

If I try to dial, on a phone logged in to the second pbx

9901234567890

i get the following answer

   -- Executing Dial("SIP/870-7db5",
"SIP/01234567890 at myfirstpbx.mydomain.mycountry|30|tr") in new stack
    -- Called 01234567890 at myfirstpbx.mydomain.mycountry
    -- Got SIP response 404 "Not Found" back from myfirst.pbx.ip.address
    -- SIP/myfirstpbx.mydomain.mycountry-d001 is circuit-busy
  == Everyone is busy/congested at this time
    -- Executing Macro("SIP/870-7db5", "outisbusy") in new stack
    -- Executing Playback("SIP/870-7db5", "allison7/all-circuits-busy-now")
in new stack
    -- Playing 'allison7/all-circuits-busy-now' (language 'it')

Is there anything to do, i.e. enabling dial from non internal extensions,
or could it be a context problem ?

any help will be greatly appreciated,

Andrea

Chi ricevesse questa mail per errore e' gentilmente pregato di cancellarla.

Visitate il sito http://www.frameweb.it