[Asterisk-Users] SpanDSP

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Sun Sep 18 15:53:03 MST 2005

Hey Everybody,

Well, I knew better.

I Competely broke my faxing in the current CVS (09/18/2005) of Asterisk.

Needed to do a clean install to see if that would fix my caller id
problem and thought that I had backed up all directories (Missed the
modules directory).

Modified the make file, downloaded and installed the pre3 release of
spandsp.

There was no rxfax.c or txfax.c, or updated patch file for pre3, so I
used the pre2 ones.  Everything compiles fine, but Asterisk complains
about an unresolved symbol.

Has anybody been successful with the current CVS and rxfax/txfax?

My Makefile below:

APPS=app_dial.so app_playback.so app_voicemail.so app_directory.so
app_mp3.so\
     app_system.so app_echo.so app_record.so app_image.so app_url.so
app_disa.so \
     app_adsiprog.so app_getcpeid.so app_milliwatt.so \
     app_zapateller.so app_setcallerid.so app_festival.so \
     app_queue.so app_senddtmf.so app_parkandannounce.so app_striplsd.so \
     app_setcidname.so app_lookupcidname.so app_substring.so app_macro.so \
     app_authenticate.so app_softhangup.so app_lookupblacklist.so \
     app_waitforring.so app_privacy.so app_db.so app_chanisavail.so \
     app_enumlookup.so app_transfer.so app_setcidnum.so app_cdr.so \
     app_hasnewvoicemail.so app_sayunixtime.so app_cut.so app_read.so \
     app_setcdruserfield.so app_random.so app_ices.so app_eval.so \
     app_nbscat.so app_sendtext.so app_exec.so app_sms.so \
     app_groupcount.so app_txtcidname.so app_controlplayback.so \
     app_talkdetect.so app_alarmreceiver.so app_userevent.so
app_verbose.so \
     app_test.so app_forkcdr.so app_math.so app_realtime.so \
     app_dumpchan.so app_waitforsilence.so app_while.so app_setrdnis.so \
     app_md5.so app_readfile.so app_chanspy.so
app_settransfercapability.so \
     app_dictate.so app_externalivr.so app_directed_pickup.so
app_rxfax.so app_txfax.so

ifneq ($(wildcard $(CROSS_COMPILE_TARGET)/usr/include/spandsp.h),)
APPS+=app_rxfax.so app_txfax.so
endif

ifneq ($(wildcard $(CROSS_COMPILE_TARGET)/usr/local/include/spandsp.h),)
APPS+=app_rxfax.so app_txfax.so
endif

app_rxfax.so: app_rxfax.o
    $(CC) $(SOLINK) -o $@ $< -lspandsp -ltiff