[Asterisk-Users] Integration between Asterisk andSiemensHiCom150e over ISDN

wendys at tiscali.de wendys at tiscali.de
Sun Sep 18 14:42:49 MST 2005

Hi Simon,

Point-to-Point (P2P) ist set if you want to use DID (In Germany called "Anlagenanschluss") Point-to-Multipoit (ptmp) is if you want to use the asterisk with singelpoint-entry (in Germany called Mehrgeräteanschluss) (also possible to dial extensions after this, but look at the maximum length for international calls!).
NT or TE is another question, one (NT) gives the Synchronisation, the other (TE) gets it.
But you dont need an NTBA, cause Hicom and HFC-Chipset can synchronise depending on configuration.
Crossover cable is needed anyway!

Regards Marco