[Asterisk-Users] AstriCon 2006 Location

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Sun Sep 18 09:55:52 MST 2005

Paul wrote:

>> Yes, but what would one do there?
>>
>> One who doesn't gamble, drink, or carouse, that is.
>>
>> I am making my first trip to LV later this Fall, and I dread it.  I
>> can't imagine what I'll be able to find to do when I'm not at the
>> conference.

Rent a car and drive out to Hoover Dam. It is a magnificent sight
I found LV boring otherwise, and FULL of drunk drivers. Seems DUI is
accepted in LV, judging by the number of crumpled fenders I saw.

For one who no longer drinks, isn't impressed by the lights and hotels,
is terrified by an airport surrounded on 3 sides by mountains, and is
bored by Wayne, Celene et al, Lincoln NE has better attractions. At
least Lincoln has a Telephone Museum!

John Novack