[Asterisk-Users] New version of idefisk softphone released.

Mike Clark mike at infoanywhere.com
Sat Sep 17 07:24:04 MST 2005

Zoa wrote:

> We just uploaded the latest and greatest version of the idefisk iax2
> softphone,  version 1.24
>
> Freely downloadable at:
> http://www.asteriskguru.com/tools/idefisk_beta.php
>
> Changes since the last release include:
>
> - history panel is working
> - receiving messages and urls (sendtext command in asterisk)
> - some bugfixes (the annoying hangup bug is finally gone!).
>
> A big thanks to everybody who sent us comments and suggestions !
>
> Zoa

Zoa:

I am running current Asterisk CVS-HEAD and here is my extensions entry:

exten => 3038,1,Dial(IAX2/3038,40,,http://www.whateverurlyouwish.com)

Answering a call works beautifully, but nothing at all happens in
regards to the url. Is there something additional I must do? I assumed
by the above statement of "receiving urls", you ment it would receive a
url and pop-up the default browser with that url. I am dialing the 3038
extension from a hard sip phone with extension 1000.

Thanks,

Mike Clark