[Asterisk-Users] DNS SRV supported phones

Justin Richards driise at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 04:58:34 MST 2005

Have you found any information yet about this? I am looking for good and
affordable phones that can use DNS myself, but not for failover, simply for
ease of use by some non-computer savvy family members. So far, I am afraid
I'm going to be limited to USB/software phones. I would greatly appreciate
any advice you can share. Thanks!