[Asterisk-Users] AgentCallbackLogin and calling outside

Rajkumar S rajkumars at asianetindia.com
Sat Sep 17 02:31:51 MST 2005

Hi,

I have a small callcenter with 3 agents who login using
AgentCallbackLogin. They normally receive calls, but needs to call
outside also. When they call outside, though they are busy the "show
agents" shows them as available, and calls gets routed to them. How can
I make them busy when they call outside.

Also they also need to move out for couple of minutes or to send a mails
etc in between calling. Right now only way to do this is to logoff and
then login back. This is bit tedious esp for short breaks. If I put DND
in the client (sjphone) the call will land in the agent and gets
disconnected. Is there any way to achieve this?

with warm regards,

raj