[Asterisk-Users] Re: Sipura 2k voice quality

Matthew Harrell lists-sender-6a8aaf at bittwiddlers.com
Fri Sep 16 18:34:38 MST 2005

Darn it.  I'll swear I had changed those but maybe I forgot to save that
setting.  That definitely helped with the volume problem.  Now I just need
to tweak the echo training some on asterisk since there is still somewhat
of an echo and a sligt time lag

: Raise both gains from -3 to 5 that solves volume problem,
: log in, click admin, advanced, I guess is on the sip tab,
:
: Matthew Harrell wrote:
:
: >When I have voip conversations over asterisk through my computer the voice
: >quality is nice and loud and quite clear.  When I go through my Sipura 2K
: >then the conversations are typically very muted and my responses sound
: >somewhat
: >delayed.  I've tried fiddling with settings under asterisk and the 2K but
: >haven't had any luck.  Can someone point me in the right direction to get
: >this configured right?
: >
: >
: >
:
: --Bandwidth and Colocation sponsored by Easynews.com --
:
: Asterisk-Users mailing list
: Asterisk-Users at lists.digium.com
: To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: