[Asterisk-Users] wav instead of gsm for vm-sounds?

Joshua Abbott jabbott at successfulhosting.com
Fri Sep 16 18:15:15 MST 2005

Asterisk allows wav automatically

Damon Estep wrote:

>Is there a way to get * to use wav files instead of gsm files for the
>voicemail, agents, and queues applications?
>
>Gsm does not give all the quality we would like to have, and we use no
>low bit rate codecs.

=================================
Joshua Abbott, Support Technician
http://www.successfulhosting.com/
Direct Line: PENDING
Phone:     (866) 494-5096 x1207

E-Fax:     (419) 858-3241
Alt E-Fax: (801) 217-1123
jabbott at SuccessfulHosting.com
The Success behind your web site!

CONFIDENTIAL:  This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may
be privileged.  If you are not a named recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another party,
use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.