[Asterisk-Users] Sipura 2k voice quality

Matthew Harrell lists-sender-6a8aaf at bittwiddlers.com
Fri Sep 16 10:12:22 MST 2005

When I have voip conversations over asterisk through my computer the voice
quality is nice and loud and quite clear.  When I go through my Sipura 2K
then the conversations are typically very muted and my responses sound somewhat
delayed.  I've tried fiddling with settings under asterisk and the 2K but
haven't had any luck.  Can someone point me in the right direction to get
this configured right?

--
  Matthew Harrell                          Beauty is in the eye of the beer
  Bit Twiddlers, Inc.                       holder.
  mharrell at bittwiddlers.com