[Asterisk-Users] Call Forward - 7940 Asterisk - Help

c waddy wadstar at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 07:04:21 MST 2005

Hi
 I am only interested in using SIP, i would like to setup simple call
forwarding either by the phone or Asterisk, it is a common legacy PBX
feature and i am sure it is available from Asterisk.
 What would be the best way to do it?
 Is it hard coded into Asterisk?
 Why do the SIP Cisco 7940's call forward feature not work with Asterisk?