[Asterisk-Users] Sip recording

Lakmal lakmal at itabspl.com
Thu Sep 15 20:44:23 MST 2005

Hi everybody,
 I have been searching around for days on how to record calls between SIP
 Doesn't seem to work during a call.

 Thanks

 Ishanka

--
This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the above named recipient(s) only and may be privileged. This message and any attachments has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by ITABS Lanka Mail Scanner, and is believed to be clean.

Although measures have been taken to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus we advise that, in keeping with good computing practice, the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free. Please note that this message has been sent over public networks which may not be a 100% secure communications medium and ITABS Lanka cannot be held responsible for its integrity.