[Asterisk-Users] USB Phones for use with Asterisk

Callum McGillivray callummc at ains.net.au
Thu Sep 15 17:41:08 MST 2005

Hi all,

I have a question that I was hoping someone could answer for me.

I would like to find a USB phone that works with Asterisk... preferably
one that does not have any issues with NAT.

Can anyone point me to something suitable ?  We are essentially planning
to do a beta for a few hundred customers on our network and would like
them to be able to call one another @ no charge.

Because these are going to be end users who have no idea about Voice /
VOIP stuff... it needs to be extremely easy to use.

Can someone point me in the right direction ?

Cheers,

Callum