[Asterisk-Users] Phonecall or something as robust

Dustin Wildes asterisk-users at vecsector.com
Thu Sep 15 11:33:58 MST 2005

Joshua Abbott wrote:

> Has anyone every heard of Phonecall? : www.vecsector.com/phonecall/
> Feedback?
>
> Is there something as good as it or better ?
> Recommendations?

I've heard of it!   ;-)
Currently, the biggest trouble with it is the hardware configuration.
I'm working on a new Hardware Manager to help resolve these issues.
We've had a few bugs that have been worked out - thanks to everyone who
submitted them on http://bugs.vecsector.com

I've had a few programmers offer to help write a plugin to FOP that will
autogenerate the configurations (op_buttons.cfg), realtime support,
meetme control & a queue manager for the next version 2.7.

I'm sure it's not perfect, but I think with more feedback like you are
requesting, we can really iron this out to be a nice complimentary GUI
for Asterisk.
Feedback is most welcome, either onlist or offlist.

Thanks!
--Dustin Wildes