[Asterisk-Users] Polycom oddities: Mixed up digits -> *8 Call Pickup

Doug Doug at NaTel.net
Thu Sep 15 10:28:35 MST 2005

Hi,

Last night I could dial *8 and pickup a call that was
ringing to another phone.

This morning, I searched on the Web for a solution to
mixed up digits when dialing on a Polycom Soundpoint 501.
I found that if you go to the SIP page on the phone's
>Web interface and change the "Digitmap Impossible Match"
setting from "0" to "2" that fixes the mixed up/eaten
digits problem.

However, now *8 will not pick up a call.  Has anyone had
experience with these problems?