[Asterisk-Users] Transfering from a device to a queue crashes Asterisk

David F. Bakker dbakker1 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 08:28:27 MST 2005

Asterisk crashes with no errors when I transfer from a device (my phone) to a queue Asterisk crashes with no errors. Also if I xfer from a sip device to another and dont wait for the other user to pickup before xfering the call gets dropped. Any ideas? Im using the latest cvs of asterisk, amp 1.10.009 and our phones are polycom 501.