[Asterisk-Users] Echo on SPA-3000 FXO

Paul Dugas paul at dugas.cc
Thu Sep 15 06:00:39 MST 2005

On Thu, September 15, 2005 6:56 am, Chris Mason (Lists) wrote:
> I am also finding that I am not getting caller id from the 3000 - I do
> get a prefix if  I enter it so I am getting the data but the 3000 is not
> picking up the incoming callerid from the pstn line.

I'm getting CID some of the time.  To be honest, I've not spent the time
to track it down but I end up seeing "asterisk" or "spa3k1" (the unit's
hostname) on my phones.  I suspect I get this when CID is
unavailable/blocked since I get valid CID when the call is from any site I
test with.

Back to the echo issue, I got a note from one person who is using 2.x
firmware while I have been using 3.x.  He's hearing the echo training
clicks with every call and echo is not a problem.  Can someone explain the
difference between the 2.x and 3.x firmware lines?

Paul

--
Paul Dugas, Computer Engineer           Dugas Enterprises, LLC
paul at dugas.cc     phone: 404-932-1355   522 Black Canyon Park