[Asterisk-Users] Echo on SPA-3000 FXO

Neil Cherry ncherry at comcast.net
Wed Sep 14 18:05:22 MST 2005

Chris Mason (Lists) wrote:

>> After rebooting the SPA-3000, the internal users of calls routed through
>> the FXO interface hear pretty bad echo.  This persists for days, maybe
>> more than a week.  At some point, the echo goes away.
> This is a known problem with the spa3k-3.1.5b firmware, I have made them
> aware of it and hopefully they are working on a fix.

I'm also seeing this with
Software Version:	2.0.13(GWg)
Hardware Version:	2.0.1(7567)

I also have the SPA to PSTN gain down to -3 and PSTN to SPA to +3
(I've been having trouble hearing the people I've called). The
echo was so bad at one point I was hearing multiple echoes.

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               (Text only)
http://hcs.sourceforge.net/                     (HCS II)