[Asterisk-Users] Compile error on cdr_yada for asterisk on centos with Oracle

Han van Hulst han.vanhulst at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 13:13:17 MST 2005

Hi,

I am trying to compile a new version of asterisk,

Until now I successful compiled to following modules
zaptel
asterisk
yada 0.9

now i have some problems with compiling cdr_yada can somebody give me a hint
to correct the error.

[root at www cdr_yada-001]# make
gcc -Wall -g -D_GNU_SOURCE -DBUILDREV=001 -I.. -I../include
-I/usr/local/include -fPIC -c cdr_yada.c -o cdr_yada.o
cdr_yada.c: In function `load_module':
cdr_yada.c:529: warning: implicit declaration of function `ast_load'
cdr_yada.c:529: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a
cast
cdr_yada.c:635: warning: implicit declaration of function `ast_destroy'
ld -L/usr/local/lib -shared -x cdr_yada.o -lyada -o cdr_yada.so
[root at www cdr_yada-001]#

Thanks

Han