[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk as a gateway. 'flash for transfers transparency?'

felipe hangen felipehangen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 08:36:01 MST 2005

Hi,
I have 2 asterisk boxes as Gateway, in this arrangement.

(PANASONIC PBX) - [ASTERISK1] - network - [ASTERISK2] - (ANALOG PHONE)

everything works great, in both directions (receiving and making calls),
but when i get a call on the (ANALOGPHONE), I haven't been able to
transfer it to another extension of the PANASONIC PBX using the flash key.

I've tried the using the t T options on the 'Dial(' command of the
extensions, but no
luck. I assume that's more for transfering on the asterisk domain. I just
want to pass
the flash key through the 2 asterisk boxes to the panasonic PBX. (Call
transfer, blind i
would say).

anyone have some insight on how to do this? ( i haven't been able to locate
any documentation
on the web)