[Asterisk-Users] timeout with queue

Sander crombeen at rommelweb.nl
Wed Sep 14 10:12:01 MST 2005

In queues.conf

 ; How long do we let the phone ring before we consider this a timeout...
;
timeout = 15

But this is just the function how long the phones will ring you should not
set this option to long or your phone will stop ringing if a timeout is set
in your phone

But when the line hangs up after timeout you have set an option at the queue
like this below it will stay in queue for 15 seconds then hangs up

exten => 121,2,Queue(121|tT|||15)
Exten => 121,3,Hangup