[Asterisk-Users] How to create IVR menu and transfer to anothersip extensions.

Sander crombeen at rommelweb.nl
Wed Sep 14 10:03:38 MST 2005

This is very basic programming and is explained in allllllll tutorials
is you have a sip phone you will have a transfer or flash button so you can
transfer any call to another

a ivr menu is very simple to

exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,2,Background(audiofile..)

exten => 1,1,Dial(sip/100)
exten => 2,1,Dial(sip/101)

press 1 to dial extension 100
press 2 to dial extension 101

it's as easy as that and if you want an example you have to provide more
details
http://www.asteriskdocs.org/modules/tinycontent/content/docbook/current_v1/d
ocs-html/book1.html read this link and you will know all the basics
<http://www.asteriskdocs.org>

Good luck Sander

  _____