[Asterisk-Users] Dialplan Design Q

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 08:47:01 MST 2005

i guess is usefull a neighcompany context, where you will allow users to
call other companies, using a company prefix. I need more info about your
real dial patterns in order to suggest something more specific.

best regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"