[Asterisk-Users] Callerid fails in any release after beta1 fails

John Hill jhill at noach.com
Wed Sep 14 06:35:15 MST 2005

Today I did a make update for zaptel, libpri and asterisk. Then recompiled.
I no longer get an error message. Callerid is still blank.
The log and cli return this line:
Sep 14 08:22:51 NOTICE[13266]: chan_zap.c:5946 ss_thread: Got event 18 (Ring
Begin)...

I was getting a checksum error and a mylen <0 error. It would say callerid
failed: success.

I deleted all modules and did a make install of the beta1 source using the
cvshead of zaptel and libpri.
Caller id then works fine?

Something has changed in the asterisk code that is not seeing callerid from
of my x101p.

I'm stumpted!

--John