[Asterisk-Users] T.38 ATA

Nenad Radosavljevic nenadr at deltaplan.co.yu
Wed Sep 14 03:58:51 MST 2005

Hello all !

Can anyone recommend me ATA device that REALLY has T.38 built in.

So far I have heard of  Telco Systems Access201, which seems to be
impossible to bye in Europe (all resselers are droped Telco systems ATAs for
some reason (tried in Germany and in UK so far)), and I have heard that
SIPURA SPA-2100 should have T.38 built in into newer firmware, but I wasn't
able to confirm that from Sipura release notes for firmwares.

Anything else (other then Cisco routers with FXS modules) with T.38, or at
least can someone confirm me that Sipura SPA-2100 has T.38 (firmware version
would be nice info also) ?

Thank you very much.

Nenad Radosavljevic