[Asterisk-Users] First PRI Installed - WOOT

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Tue Sep 13 14:37:56 MST 2005

Today I got my first PRI installed.  It literally took less than 5
minutes and the circuit was up and we were making calls.  The T100P is
performing excellent.  The Linux/Asterisk box is running well and the
quality is great.  The line is from MCI and they did a great job.   I
know this is not the usual banter but I just thought I would share a
good experience and throw out some props to Digium and Mark.  I love it
when things work well and work the first time.

Cheers,
Wiley