[Asterisk-Users] Oh323 and Asterisk with MERA

Sahil Gupta sgupta at voicevalley.com.au
Tue Sep 13 13:49:48 MST 2005

Hi,
We are terminating around 60 channels on one of our Asterisk boxes,
which the client sends in H323 mode.

Client (MERA) --> H323 --> Asterisk --> IAX --> Asterisk

The problem we face is that at random intervals the H323 process (as part
of Asterisk) dies and can no longer accept new calls whilst Asterisk is
still running happily.  We have to then kill asterisk and start it again.

This is a problem that crops up randomly and goes away randomly as well.

A permanent solution would make life easy....

Regards,

Sahil Gupta
VoiceValley