[Asterisk-Users] Not able to access asterisk from internet via ip-forwarding

Vamsi Pottangi vamsipottangi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 12:37:49 MST 2005

Hi All,
Asterisk is Up and running. I want to access this PC over internet. So I
registered at www.dyndns.com <http://www.dyndns.com> for dynamic IP-address
mapping. I had enabled the IP-forwarding (HTTP port 80) on the DSL Modem to
point to the PC running asterisk.
When I access from internet, I see the configuration page of modem rather
than the AMP page of Asterisk PC.
How can I get the Ip-forwarding working ? Also, I guess I need to get the
IP-forwarding working in order to register extensions from internet.
I tried both Zyxel 660 and huawei MT 880 modems.
In Zyxel, I configured Ip-forwarding under NAT->SUA

Thanks,
~Vamsi