[Asterisk-Users] AMP created extensions busy when dialed.

Vamsi Pottangi vamsipottangi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 12:20:13 MST 2005

Hi All,

I've installed asterisk and manually configured IAX/SIP users. Everything
works fine, I'm able to call other extensions.
But when I installed AMP and created new extensions, I'm not able to call
those extensions. I get the message that the extension is busy and it is
forwarded to voicemail. What am I missing here? The workaround I found is by
modifying the extensions_additional.conf entries created by AMP.
Original
exten => 1111,1,Macro(........
Changed it to
exten => 1111,1,Dial(IAX2/1111)

How can I fix this problem ? I tried both AMP1.0.006 and AMP1.0.009

Thanks,
~Vamsi