[Asterisk-Users] asterisk hangup detection on a pbx analog port]

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 11:27:36 MST 2005

 When your landlord switched the phone service, he more than likely put on
new service that doesn't supply remote disconnect supervision which was what
was causing disconnects to be detected correctly before. They will need to
activate this for you again in order for things to begin working again as
they should.