[Asterisk-Users] How to create IVR menu and transfer to another sip extensions.

PJ Santos pjsantoss at yahoo.com.br
Tue Sep 13 10:47:39 MST 2005

Hi All,

I need help to create one IVR Menu, when a say "Welcome to PBX Corp..." , press 1 to Sales, press 2 to Help Desk or wait to operator.

What function should I use for call transfer exten SIP to exten SIP. eg I call to extension 190 and after answer, I do one transfer to another exten SIP.

Regards.

Paulo Santos