[Asterisk-Users] Skype purchased by Ebay 2.6 Billion

Jay Milk ast-users at skimmilk.net
Mon Sep 12 13:47:11 MST 2005

Colin, you may have hit on the very reason they purchased skype rather
than designing their own -- the Asia factor.  Ebay is behind in Japan,
where yahoo auctions got a 3-4 months headstart.  Maybe they're trying
to regain their share there by muddling (uhm... Merging) these products.

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: