[Asterisk-Users] Adding DNIS digits

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 13:10:20 MST 2005

In other words you telling me you have something like the following:

TDM40B in an Asterisk box, or a T1 card to channel bank, configured in
zapata.conf to go to context => incoming
in extensions.conf you have:
[incoming]
whatever extensions.

What you want to make sure is that if/when you switch the TDM40B to a
PRI with DIDs that you don't have to rewrite incoming context.
This is how you would do it:
[incoming]
exten => s,1,Goto(1234,1) ;just jump to the future DID which is 1234

exten => 1234,1,Noop() ;here is my future did

The only problem is that you don't realy know what DID numbers you
will get from your provider, so you are not saving anything.

If I misuderstood you please clarify.