[Asterisk-Users] ruby-agi 0.0.2 released

joe heitzeberg jheitzeb at alum.mit.edu
Mon Sep 12 12:25:47 MST 2005

Hi Mohammad,

We have created RAGI - ruby asterisk gateway interface as a means of
bridging Asterisk with Ruby or Ruby on Rails.

http://ragi.sourceforge.net/

We have a set of things including:
+ object to encapsulate AGI
+ server object to embed in web applications framework (e.g. Rails) or
as standalone
+ documentation
+ sample apps

Please take a look if you have a chance.  http://ragi.sourceforge.net/
I see that your project is similar in some respects.  I wonder if you
would consider putting our effort together somehow?

best regards,

Joe