[Asterisk-Users] Skype purchased by Ebay 2.6 Billion

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Mon Sep 12 10:27:12 MST 2005

This is the most insane decision taken by eBay ever.

If I was an investor I would be devastated.

There is nothing wrong with a company starting up a voice over ip
service but this isn't what eBay should be doing.

Companies need to understand they are stewards for their investors money
not the ultimate owners and that if they cant deliver ROI on this money
then it is their duty to return the money via dividends or share buy
backs.

eBay is insane and this is the beginning of the end for them.

Cheers,
Dean