[Asterisk-Users] Canspy listening to SIP channels

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Mon Sep 12 08:17:59 MST 2005

Hi

I have been playing with chanspy, to see if I can get it to work with
particulat extensions, within my virtual pbx setup

I have tried

exten => 1111,1,ChanSpy(scan,SIP/1234) to listen to anything matching
1234, but since my phones are not registered with asterisk, but in SER,
my sip channels are all nmed SIP/[sip context] -<random number>

but it cannot find a matching SIP channel.

Also are there an SIPbarge apps out there, cause once I am listening I
would like to barge in also, if possible

Iqbal