[Asterisk-Users] Slightly OT: VoIPbuster

Rudolf Ladyzhenskii rudolfl at optusnet.com.au
Mon Sep 12 02:41:11 MST 2005

Hi, all

I have managed to connect my * to voipbuster server using IAX. So far, so
good. I have paid them the 5 euro and now my PC aplication has unlimited
local calls. However calls from * are still limited to 1 minute. I have sent
them an e-mail asking about it, but no answer as yet. Could it be that * is
not registering properly? Did anyone experienced this problem?
At the moment I think that their IAX server does not have access to
accounting information, but I might be wrong there.

Thanks,
Rudolf