[Asterisk-Users] TE406p no interrupts

Boris Bakchiev boris at jildent.com.au
Sun Sep 11 19:18:29 MST 2005

Well.
That means pci_register_driver probably not ding what it supposed to do.
In newer kernels pci_module_init should be replaced with
pci_register_driver as pci_module_init doesn't it what it supposed to.
How brave are you at getting a new kernel on your system?
I'm currently running on 2.6.13 on 955X chipset and it works really
well.
At first I had all sorts of problems with interrupts but with couple of
patches to wct4xxp all working just fine with close to 3-5K of calls per
day.

What is the model of the motherboard you have?
See if you can force a particular IRQ on a slot where your TE406P is.
Some motherboards do allow this, so you can assign IRQ bellow 15 to the
card.
That could help as well.
For now, revert the changes back. If you can, try new kernel (in
parallel) with the pci_register_driver.
Regards