[Asterisk-Users] Ignore incomingcall?

David Cook dbc_asterisk at advan.ca
Sun Sep 11 04:05:36 MST 2005

Use a separate context for each Dring.

dring2 cadence 0,0,0 will identify the primary number not the secondary.
 If you want dring1=main number & dring2=distinctive ring num then you
need dring1 as 0,0,0 and dring2 as the alternate cadence.

This context will ignore the calls on the main number if dring1context
is set to "primary" in zapata.conf.

[primary]
exten => s,1,NoOp(${CALLERID})
exten => s,2,Hangup