[Asterisk-Users] VoipBuster again

Sander crombeen at rommelweb.nl
Sat Sep 10 06:32:58 MST 2005

Iax.conf

register => username:password at iax.voipbuster.com

Extensions.conf

exten => _0.,2,Dial(IAX2/username:password at iax.voipbuster.com/${EXTEN:\1\},\
60,r)

Good luck :) Sander

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] Namens Rudolf Ladyzhenskii
Verzonden: zaterdag 10 september 2005 13:57
Aan: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Onderwerp: [Asterisk-Users] VoipBuster again

Hi, all

I am still battling to connect * and voipbuster.

What protocol does it use? Ethereal capture shows UDP traffic, but no SIP or
IAX traffic when using their client.

VoipBuster client connects to connectionserver.voipbuster.com on port 11112
for authentication. Call itself is placed on different server.

I have tried to connect using SIP and IAX and it seems that no
authentication is happening. (i was trying to use sip.voipbuster.com and
iax.voipbuster.com). Does anyone currently use asterisk with voipbuster? If
so, can you you help me to set it up? I am really lost.

My setup is :
sip.conf

[voipbuster]
type=peer
insecure=very
host=sip.voipbuster.com
username=NAME
secret=SECRET
fromdomain=sip.voipbuster.com
realm=voipbuster.com

iax.conf:
[voipbuster]
type=peer
host=iax.voipbuster.com
username=NAME
secret=NAME
notransfer=yes
qualify=no

extensions.conf: (I use 0 to dial out to IAX and 8 to dial out SIP) exten =>
_0.,1,SetCallerID("CID Name" <CIDNUMBER>) exten =>
_0.,2,Dial,IAX2/voipbuster/00613${EXTEN:1}

exten => _8.,1,SetCallerID("CID Name" <CIDNUMBER>) exten =>
_8.,2,Dial,SIP/voipbuster/00613${EXTEN:1}

Thanks,
Rudolf

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: