[Asterisk-Users] Txfax

Chris listmail at odisok.net
Fri Sep 9 18:49:51 MST 2005

    It doesn't say how to use it.

Chris

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Il Neofita
  Sent: Friday, September 09, 2005 8:30 PM
  Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Txfax

  This is the script I do not remeber the name of the author

  For me is working

  On 9/9/05, Chris Shipman <listmail at odisok.net> wrote:
    Thanks Luki,

        Maybe it was the wrong place to mention it.

        Back to the other matter: The program will create a PDF or tif.     It
    can submit the fax by FTP or by AstFax.
    If someone is willing to develop a CGI/PERL script for HTTP submissions I
    will integrate that into the program as well.

        Since my program uses a lot of Open source programs I will release it
    under the GPL as well.  I plan to test the faxing portions
    next week.    After I have some of the bugs worked out I will release the
    program.

    Regards,

    Chris