[Asterisk-Users] Fritz, mISDN, Help

Jon Dean jtw.dean at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 04:18:05 MST 2005

A plea to all!

Has anyone had any success with two or more avm fritz pci cards with either
misdn, chan_misdn, or chan_capi, and any version of linux 2.6.x?

I have managed to get misdn to load under 2.6.13 and detect two cards using
misdn-capi and chan-capi (using capiinfo and capi info under asterisk) - but
the second card/controller doesn't answer or dial calls.

But if I try misdn without capi I get the following error

mISDN: INTERNAL ERROR in drivers/isdn/hardware/mISDN/stack.c:596

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jon