[Asterisk-Users] Solution for 12 to 16 FXO to asterisk connection

Tom Rymes trymes at rymesheating.com
Fri Sep 9 08:14:14 MST 2005

Ben,

I assume from your posts that you are in an area serviced by a small
independent phone company. We have this situation as well, and you
might very well have to pay much higher rates than other areas. You
might try contacting Long Distance carriers (we use Paetec) and find
out if they can work a deal with the local provider and help you get
it for cheaper. The savings on Long Distance can also make up the
additional cost for the T1.

Tom