[Asterisk-Users] Sangoma

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Fri Sep 9 07:49:47 MST 2005

I'll have to have Doug refresh me on it, I don't want to mislead
anyone.  He was using the term "Dynamic Echo Cancellation".  Yes, their
support is very good given the majority of the company are
hardware/software engineers.  They offer pretty much an unconditional
guarantee that their hardware will work with any server platform
manufactured in the last 2 years.  If you have an IRQ or other issue
getting their board installed, they will fix the problem within 24
hours.  If they can't fix the problem, they will RMA the board and give
you $1000.00 out of pocket for the inconvenience.

Cory J Andrews
Partner / Purchasing
VOIPSupply.com - Everything you need for VOIP
454 Sonwil Drive
Buffalo, NY 14225
tf voice - 800-398-VOIP X22
l voice - 716.630.1555 X22