[Asterisk-Users] Sangoma

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Fri Sep 9 07:08:41 MST 2005

Echo can is just a few weeks away , and if I recall correctly, the
Sangoma echo can will effectively monitor for, and handle, echo up to
128MS, whereas on a Quad Span Digium card I think you only get echo can
up to 16MS.

Cory J Andrews
Partner / Purchasing
VOIPSupply.com - Everything you need for VOIP
454 Sonwil Drive
Buffalo, NY 14225
tf voice - 800-398-VOIP X22
l voice - 716.630.1555 X22