[Asterisk-Users] Huge Echo

Marek Zachara marek.zachara at conexe.pl
Fri Sep 9 04:52:33 MST 2005

On Friday 09 of September 2005 13:38, Sander wrote:

> Your config files?? Zaptel zapata ? Maybe you have a setting wrong i had
here they are:

zapata.conf:

[channels]
context=incoming
signalling=fxs_ks

usecallerid=yes
cidsignalling=v23
cidstart=ring
callerid=asreceived

busydetect=yes
busycount=6

echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
echotraining=yes
echotraining=800

rxgain=9.0
txgain=4.0

channel => 1

i tried various rxgain/txgain settings, also commenting out echotraining, but
havn't noticed any difference

zaptel.conf:

fxsks=1

loadzone=pl
defaultzone=pl

> the same problem but then with pri lines now it's gone. You can hear
> yourself as loud as the other person that is calling you?
Actually, i can hear myself much louder than the person calling... :)

> And what sipphone
> do you use
as i wrote, its stand-alone AT-320

Marek