[Asterisk-Users] MINNESOTA: TwinCities Asterisk Users Group - Saturday 9/10/2005

asterisk_help at iwishi.nu asterisk_help at iwishi.nu
Thu Sep 8 21:30:12 MST 2005

Good Evening,

The next Asterisk Users Group meeting has been scheduled for September
10th at 11:30am, this comming Saturday.

Meetings are held monthly on the second Saturday of each month, excluding
July and December.

  !!  NEW ADDRESS !!
Sound Choice Communcations has moved to Bloomington Minnesota, just 1/2
mile west of the Mall of America. The New address is: 7839 12th Ave S,
Bloomington Minnesota 55425.  We are just South of Hwy494 on 12th Ave.
-12th Aveune is one exit West of Hwy 77 (Ceder Ave).

Meetings are held at Sound Choice Communications LLC...
http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=7839%2012th%20Ave%20S%2055425

We are always looking for help with meeting topics. If you feel like
taking the lead, please do and simply let me know if you need anything.

Meeting starts at 11:30am and parking is available in the rear of the
building. Runs about 2 hours or less, and we'll order Pizza to the meeting
for lunch.

Look forward to seeing you there.

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20User%20Group%20TwinCities%20Minnesota%20USA

PS: Time permitting, Sound Choice will be selling tons of its extra
inventory. Extra monitors, spare computer equipment, VoIP equipment. We've
just moved these items and realize that moving our stuff is too much work.